Friday, June 14, 2013

the invasion continues...

I am so sick and tired of this crunchy millipede mess, I did not even sweep them up today. But it gives me the heebie-jeebies (another prime Choppy-ism) to step on one, curled up on the kitchen floor. So I will have to grit my teeth and sweep them all up tomorrow - the dead and the un-dead together. Maybe even mop to get rid of all the evidence.

I wish there was some sort of magic cure-all, mystery chemical. I could put it in the mop water that would create some sort of monumental barrier, like the soldiers in WWI who dug the trenches to protect themselves from the opposing forces, that would keep the creepy crawlies out of the house. Someone asked 'what about the Orkin man?', my response was: 'I am the Orkin man', and I don't have any answers. So if you have any suggestions - please let me hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment