Monday, May 5, 2014

the way working works?

From the looks of this space, you might think I had so much going on during the course of the day, I did  not have time to actually work. But work I did. Going in at 10:30 and leaving at 7:00. Making me wonder why there is not some trade off for calories. When you get as tired as I am after being on my feets all day, it seems to me like there should be some caloric compensation for the level of exhaustion. If you put in so many hours of being vertical without pause, there ought to be tremendous loss of weight as a result of expended effort. The only thing I'm eating while I am working is really healthy stuff like strawberries and the odd blueberry when I am doing the prep work in the produce dept.

Doesn't it seem reasonable to expect that putting in the time, often six or more hours without a break to prop up one's feet, would produce a remarkable reduction in poundage?? Is there no axiom that covers such a calorie investment that would allow for great weight loss as a result?? Who can we report this to for closer investigation? I firmly believe there is a remedy for such a baffling conundrum, we just need to get it to the right department for some in depth research.

No comments:

Post a Comment