Sunday, May 11, 2014

hidden pictures...

Remember that thing you used to get such a kick out of when you were a kid, learning about the world, and reading everything in sight? One of the things that was so fascinating was those illustrations that had 'hidden' items cleverly implanted in the trees, clothing, clouds? Your job was to try to find all the rabbits, or garden tools, or whatever was on the list of things that was disguised as shrubs, or other objects in the picture.

There are photos of an assortment of things 'hidden' in some of the previous blog posts. You have probably figured out that I am not technically proficient enough to be able to insert photos in my writings, so depend on people I raised to be smarter than I am. PI has been here over the weekend, and has put a dozen or so photos in some of the blogs I have posted in recent months. Going back to last fall, so some of the 'hidden pictures' are embedded so discreetly, they will likely never be viewed.

But I am glad to get them off my phone. Where they have been sitting for weeks, with me not being able to add them when I would write. So she had me send them to her phone, where they were stored in the Bluetooth.  Now all we have to do is delete them from my email where she sent them from her phone. Which did not work well at all, so then they got sent to her email, and then finally onto the blog. Such a smart girl - all she had to do was type in the word  for the blogmaster (?? I made that up, as I do not even begin to understand technology, and think there must surely be little people in the computer running around doing all that work??) to look for in the body of the message, and up pops the blog that I wrote months ago about a particular topic.  Like 'flags' or 'Callaway Gardens'. And there is the place to insert the photos I took when I was inspired by something to want to write about it and share with all you three readers! I was so impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment