Saturday, May 10, 2014

sadly, they disppeared...

...after we found them yesterday, she did not like the fact that I knew where her little family was living. So she moved them at some point today. I went out to peer under the AC and they are gone. I'd put a bowl of dry food out there - hoping to endear myself to her, and eventually get her to warm up enough to me , and being around me that I might be able to help.  She ate most of that bowl of dry cat food I left out there under the compressor overnight, but when I went to look - the bowl was all I found.

I was hoping to get her to the vet, and take the kittens too. I still, still, still don't want any more cats, but I would take her to the shelter to let them spay her to prevent a litter every few months, and get immunized. Healthy, if she is going to be turned loose.

I thought that I would ask the neighbor who admitted to feeding her if she had been able to get close, but it's all a moot point now. Sort of a good news-bad news joke. I don't want her and don't want kittens around, and definitely do not want fleas, but I was hoping that she would be hanging around long enough for me to get rid of... and now she's gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment