Monday, March 23, 2015

a little crisis here.... part 2

... and to top it all off, when I looked at myself on Saturday night, I found a tick. That I immediately pulled off, went to find antibiotic cream and applied. I am now regretting that I flushed the tick. As there might be a problem.

I have been putting ointment on the general location of the bite, almost in  my arm pit. But it is really itchy, swollen and could be a problem. I am still trying to decide: who the best person for advice would be? A cousin has had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and other assorted chronic, life-affecting health issue and a variety of things that affect the immune system, all scarey.  Which means I am quite conscious, probably nearly to the edge of paranoia, about tick bites. I still have one little dessicated insect I  pulled off my person years ago, and put in a little medicine vial, to keep in case I started feeling odd or acting funny...

I spent the day peeking at it, applying antibiotic ointment periodically, fretting, wondering if I feel any different. Generally checking on myself. Anxiously wondering how'm I doin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment