Saturday, October 31, 2015

mildly amusing...

...would be an apt description for the time I spent in the clown suit. I could not find the umbrella hat, therefore no pounding headache as a result of wearing that too-tight around the brain decoration for several hours. And did find the apron with lots of pockets. I made it years ago, before a fest at church. To go around and have all the kids 'pick the pockets', filled with candy, gee-gaws, little toys, junky stuff ordered from OTC/made in China. Today all the pockets were full of bite sized Snickers - yay! Everyone's a Winner!

We played a game where the kids had to toss the beanbag into the plastic cups. Everyone's a Winner! The beanbags were about one inch square, and I think probably stuffed with Styrofoam, if not feathers. So light they had a hard time falling into the cups. But the kids had fun, all collecting far too much junk as the circled the store in costumes, filling their pumpkins, boxes, loot bags (one so optimistic he had a pillowcase!) I expected to be there from four till eight, but the crowd diminished so by seven, I made an executive decision and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment