Monday, October 5, 2015

employer...

...is sponsoring a contest for recipes. I was all excited about sending in recipes and winning a wonderful prize. And now I find out that employees and family members are not eligible. Sad. I had a couple of really good ideas, and was very optimistic about winning a gift card that I could use to buy groceries.

So if you have a good chicken recipe and would like to enter it in the contest, now is the time. The deadline is October 14, so you need to jump on it. Several prizes to be awarded: Grand, First and Runner-up. All winners will receive what amounts to free groceries in the form of a store gift card for varying amounts. 

Not that I would precisely 'count my chickens before they hatch', but after poking around in my recipe cards and finding several that are tried and true, easy and tasty, I was very hopeful. Then went on line last night and looked at the contest rules to discover the sad truth that my enthusiasm disqualifies me. Due to being an employee, someone who enjoys the cooking demo. and making good things to eat, feeding passers-by, I cannot enter the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment