Saturday, October 31, 2015

trying to figure out...

... how to complete my Halloween outfit. I have the clown suit ready to wear, and red plastic nose ready to apply on my face, with the little elastic string that holds it in place. But undecided as to what I might place upon my head. Wishing I had some of that wildly colored, outrageous hair clowns are prone to wear. At one time I did have a brightly rainbow-striped wig, but gave it to whoever I gave the first clown costume to in a church group that was starting a clown ministry.

I do have an umbrella hat, but it gives a terrible headache if you wear it for any length of time. That elastic band that holds it in place is miserable. Amusing for about the first two minutes, then gradually feels like your head is in a vise. Not nearly as fun On Your Head as it appears to onlookers.

So, trying to decide how to 'accessorize', complete my outfit for the maximum amusement when I get dressed for going to pass out candy at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment