Monday, March 31, 2014

relocating...

We spent a pile of  money several years ago, doing some renovating and painting with the idea of down-sizing to have less house and much less yard to maintain. I thought at that time we would find a condominium closer into town, and could put this place with a big three-acre-plus lot on the market. It didn't happen, and here we sit. I occasionally get a little blue and discouraged, when I think it will have to be repainted in order to sell, feeling like all that work and expense was for naught.

But suddenly: here we are, thinking about moving. There is a big empty house (sounds crazy, I know - the person who wanted less house and less yard to keep up) in south GA, waiting for someone to give it some attention. So here we go... It will take some doing, to get rid of more of this stuff that mysteriously accumulates. Some little obscure sub-set of Murphy's Law:  your belongings will somehow expand to fill up the amount of space you have to store things in. But we've decided to make some changes, and now that I've seen all my spring bulbs bloom, I'm thinking I can get myself organized and ready to move. Too bad it's April 1st.....     ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment