Friday, March 21, 2014

firearms with training wheels...

All those other people in the Firearms Safety Class seemed to be much more knowledgeable, as well as better informed, about their weapons. So I thought I might need to do some remedial work. And called the guy who does the training with public safety. Hoping I could make a date/meet with him at the city range before my class meets again on Saturday. I told him I don't mind looking like an idiot with him, but was reluctant to look a fool in front of that dozen or more group that will show up in the morning to practice shooting.

I'm supposed to meet him down at the city range this afternoon. I just don't feel comfortable with this. And know that I should at least know the loading process, if I am going to be a gun owner, and how to use it if the need occurs.  One of the people in the class, when we were talking about taking handguns apart to clean said you can find this sort of thing on YouTube, so if you get home, and get out your little kit and can't figure out where to start: start with googling it up. I have not done that, and don't even have  kit I should have bought at wallyworld, but will quit this and go there - before I have to meet down at the range....

No comments:

Post a Comment