Friday, July 3, 2015

didja' miss me?

... when I did something to make the blog disappear?  I was, in my complete ignorance, trying to get rid of this little thing that pops up in the middle of the screen every time I open, that says: whoops. And did something to make it vanish from my screen, so I could not log in. I was really sad, and I hope that you missed me ranting about work, interesting cooking experiences, funny family tales?

I went to my best tech support, who could not resolve my crisis from a distance. So thought I would go to the library and talk to their useful, knowledgable tech support person. But they are apparently closed to celebrate our Independence. So when they would not answer the phone, my next choice was my BFF. Who always surprises me with her smarts. Which in itself is surprising, as I am long convinced she is the smartest person I know.

She has some experience with technology, from years of workplace experience. And she figured it out, fixed it. So I am back in business, with lots of things to rant about, along with ample amusing anecdotes from foolish family foibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment