Thursday, November 2, 2017

so, what about...

... going to work and being a productive member of society? Or even just going to keep from loosing your job? As will happen if you continue to be  slacker for another two weeks when the computer that does the scheduling for thousands of employees decides you don't work there any longer? Hmmm...

As I understand, the way it works with my employer: if you fail to clock in/out in a month's time, you are not on the payroll. No longer considered to be an associate. Most of the scheduling is done remotely and by technology/logarithms, based on history, factoring in calendar/seasonal events. Meaning if I should not have a 'payroll punch' in the course of four weeks, I would be unemployed.  There is also a rule that you cannot apply for re-hire for six months. I am hoping for 'none of the above'.

No comments:

Post a Comment