Monday, August 15, 2016

well, not exactly....

... is more accurate for what happened when I made my first foray into Costco. I did make a purchase. Even though I thought I was going to get out of there without pulling my cash out of my pocket, I saw something to buy. The person who loves to put big pretty chrysanthemums on her front steps will have a great time trying to keep this one alive.

It is huge, and will probably have to be watered at least once a day. It is planted is a ten inch pot, and will be yellow when it blooms. The plant itself is at least knee high, with hundreds of tiny little unopened buds. Very few of the gazillion buds are showing any color, so hopefully it will be showing off on the front steps of 52 Street for weeks before it all blooms out.

No comments:

Post a Comment