Thursday, April 10, 2014

there is this space...

on my calendar I felt compelled to fill. I'd planned to go up to visit my brother in VA for several days this week, and that got postponed until late May. So I had those days 'blank 'on my calendar. How tragic! The idea of staying at home and doing something as unlikely and distasteful as cleaning, mopping, windows, etc., how hilarious! So ridiculous that I packed up and left home.

On Wednesday I took my friend PC. to lunch for her birthday. We ate and ate and ate pizza. They definitely did not make any money on us! That'll teach them to have a pizza buffet. So much for all you can eat... plus we sat there and talked so long, we probably could have started over. And then need to get a wheelbarrow to get out the door.

After eating huge quantities of pizza, I went to south GA. Had a couple of hours of daylight to do some yard work, weed pulling, trash pickup. And went to bed when it got too dark to see. And got up this morning to do some more cleaning up. Spraying lots of weedy stuff, overgrown undergrowth. And recruited a young man to do some major bush-whacking of foundation plantings. It was a very productive day.

Got home about dark, ready to go to bed... and get up on Friday to drive north.

No comments:

Post a Comment