Sunday, April 27, 2014

sunday am...

I just got home from Chattanooga. With the best intentions for going to church before I have to be at work at 11. But as I motored along, patting myself, consuming caffeine, doing assorted things to keep myself alert on the interstate at 71 mph, I concluded I needed a nap. Safely returned to the house, and now not at all nappy.

 Does it startle, frighten, astound your like it does me when you are tooling along the interstate at steady pace, and suddenly some guy on a motorcycle comes blasting around you as if you were standing still?  It scares me out of my wits, and all I can think is: hope he gets there alive! That guy must have been traveling at well over 100 mph. Hope he lived to tell about it...


If you read the blog from Saturday about  the Girl Scout event today before the photos got included, you might want to take another look. It will happen twice more in different towns within the council, once next weekend, and again mid-May. Hopefully it will be a roaring success, and the girls the Awards event was designed to celebrate, will feel satisfied, gratified and rewarded for their efforts. x 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment