Wednesday, July 19, 2017

report on a bumper sticker...

... that is funny and worth repeating. I accidentally might have started myself on a new addiction, harmless enough: watching Youtube videos well past my normal bedtime. There is more than one video that has nothing but photos from around the world of silly, stupid, crazy, baffling and/or dumb sayings people put on their vehicles.

Disclaimer: I am related to someone who has the entire bottom half of her back hatch-back covered with bumper stickers expressing various, often inappropriate, opinions. Some statements are some moderately harmless, some that might cause fellow irritated motorists to take potshots  on the interstate at 90 mph. I currently do not have any social commentary plastered on the back of my car whatsoever, but if I did it would be another one that says: "Wag more, bark less".

The one she read to me recently while stopped at a traffic light: "Make cornbread, not war". And the one she said she would like to have, to apply to her car, if it were not already covered in stickers and slogans: "I brake for Boiled Peanuts".

No comments:

Post a Comment