Tuesday, February 14, 2017

well, that is over...

...for another year. Glad to see the back side of Valentine's Day until it happens again next February. It made me wish a had rented a 'fit-bit' for twenty four hours. I feel like I walked ten miles today, from one side of the store to the other and back to front a gazillion times. I would love to know how far I would have gotten if I had actually been getting somewhere!

 I am going to drink my cold beer and go to bed, since I have to go back at 6 a.m. tomorrow to put out fresh flowers from the warehouse.   I called to check on the situation after my co-worker would have been leaving. He said there was nothing left.  Needless to say, I am very Happy to know I am done with being employed until next week. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment