Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

well, that is over...

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
...for another year. Glad to see the back side of Valentine's Day until it happens again next February. It made me wish a had rented a 'fit-bit' for twenty four hours. I feel like I walked ten miles today, from one side of the store to the other and back to front a gazillion times. I would love to know how far I would have gotten if I had actually been getting somewhere!

 I am going to drink my cold beer and go to bed, since I have to go back at 6 a.m. tomorrow to put out fresh flowers from the warehouse.   I called to check on the situation after my co-worker would have been leaving. He said there was nothing left.  Needless to say, I am very Happy to know I am done with being employed until next week. Thankyouverymuch.

0 comments to well, that is over...:

Post a Comment