Saturday, February 25, 2017

inching closer...

... and wondering if there is any likelihood that I will keep doing the sub. work after I accumulate the minimum number of days required to stay in good graces of school system? It's open to debate - my feeling at this moment is unlikely, due to having spent another day in a room of 20 four-year-olds. I was the replacement for the para. pro again today, thankful the teacher was there to keep them under control.

Thursday makes day 6. Why do I continue to feel the necessity to remain in good standing, reach that goal of ten? I cannot say, but am I headed in that direction, moving along in fits and starts. Now that I can, with my limited math-skills, look at the objective and see that I am over half way, I am confident of accomplishing that  minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment