Friday, October 31, 2014

travelin'....(Tuesday)

...on a little trip I have been planning for months. To Virginia to see my brother. I know he does  not have any reason to want to make a trip to GA, so decided if I want to see him - only sibling- I will just have to take the mountain to Mohammed. So I started back early in the summer suggesting I would like to visit for a few days.

I had to work on Tuesday: from noon till 8 p.m. Meaning I could not start my trip until after I got off work. I had tickets to leave Atlanta on Wed. at 10:30, and wanted to Not drive up there on Wednesday in the wee hours of the morning. But my plans to go up on Tuesday afternoon went totally awry when I discovered myself doing the cooking demo. all afternoon. I finished the clean up about 8:15, and got in the road to drive to Decatur.

Arriving  hours later than I had intended, and actually just in time to flop into bed. But thankful that I would not be having to get up at 4:30 a.m. to get on the road trying to avoid all the going-into-town traffic headed towards work in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment