Wednesday, June 25, 2014

there should be some sort...

...of award given for most states covered in the shortest amount of time. Like that race across the US from NYC to LA. There was a movie, Burt Reynolds I think, about the 'Cannonball Run'. I'm not quite ready for that, putt-putting along in my little 47 mpg Prius, but I have been getting around. When I realized I went to SC last Sat., and TN on Monday, and going to AL today.  If not an award, some help with the MC bill when it comes would be nice....

I have agreed to do some wedding flowers for an acquaintance at church. She is getting married on Sat. I will run over to Opelika today to pick up flowers I ordered last week from wholesale florist. She wanted something they tell me is completely unavailable at this time of year, so I am hoping the spray roses will be close enough to be a decent substitute. I will leave them out and let them open up, and would like for her to believe they look similar to the ranuculus she had picked out. I am thinking the most important part of the bouquets was the color, and feel like I conveyed my choice to the doofus at the wholesale store pretty well.

So we will see what they ordered, and I will hope the colors come in relatively close to what the bride wanted for her hand-tied bouquet and the flowers for attendants and table arrangements. But at this point - we pretty much have to go with what's available to purchase, as it is too close to Sat. to be ordering stuff and expect it to come before I need to put it together. Keep your fingers crossed?

No comments:

Post a Comment