Monday, January 26, 2015

home again...

... from my travels. Spent most of the morning helping with some routine housekeeping tasks. The sort of endless things that happen in homes with small children or pets: a floor that never stays clean and wash/dry cycles that seem endless. In a house with an amazing corgi that is continually shedding in massive quantities: leaving a trail of frizzly little hairs that come together due to static in little wads that roll across the floor like tumbleweeds in western states.

And, really big deal: we cleaned out all the rabbit poop in the bathtub, that has been accumulating from the bunny family that has been living in there for two weeks. Not the most fun I ever had, and sadly - by the time we got it all wiped out, and the box full of nine babies put back, the mom had started making more poo. (And pee'd before we could even get the nesting box all piled up with little ones back into the tub.)

Went to the corner chain drug store to print some photos of furniture I had taken last week when I was in south GA. If anyone out there is interested, there are some really nice pieces waiting for a good home. I am not smart enough to send the pix., but if you want a bed room, with twin beds, two three drawer chests, a night stand, and desk/shelving I would even figure out some way to deliver. Just to get it gone. Also several upholstered chairs, a beautiful hand made dining table and china cabinet.

I guess I could get my tech support to put some of the photos on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment