Saturday, August 16, 2014

plan for the day...

... is to be marginally productive. A odd occurance is a day on my calendar when there is nothing noted, not a single thing that needs accomplishing, or reminder of some obligation. But there is nothing penciled in for today.

I do hope to get a wee bit of house work done. And if 'wee bit' is all that occurs: I've already picked up at least a dozen millipedes and dropped them in the trash. I continue to wonder where they come from, how they get in the house, why they are always creeping across the kitchen floor. And on those days when I walk in, and find none: I wonder where are they?  Having become so accustomed to finding them, inching along on the tile squares, when there comes the occasional morning I am getting organized to leave for work, and there are none: what happened? Why are they not here, creating the continual nuisance in my life? Irony: never satisfied?

I expect when the weather changes, causing the granddaddy long-legs spiders come in when it gets too cool outside, I will find them strolling across the ceiling. As the temp. becomes to low for bug activity - there will not be any more of this baffling millipede invasion. Though I will continue to wonder if they could be hatching out in the mulch just outside the kitchen in that shady bed by the front door. But ... who knows?  Not me!

I do hope to get kitchen floor swept and mopped, and the clouds and clumps of black cat hair cleaned up. I've finally figured out I should be covering up furniture she normally sits/sleeps on. So have several places strategically covered with pieces of fabric, that I will probably just trash instead of trying to clean. I am constantly amazed at the amount of cat hair found every day, in clumps all over the floor - how she still has any on her self is impossible to figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment