Thursday, August 21, 2014

not a big deal...

...for you, but pretty impressive to me. I kept working at it until I got it figured out. I have learned how to set the alarm on my phone. So I don't have to wake up forty times each night, wondering if my clock will wake me at the right time in the mornings. Wondering if the battery will slowly peter out over night, and the hands will completely stop just short of the time I need an alert. Wondering if really did to remember to have set it to 'alarm' me into wakefulness. And also not replacing batteries in the clock just for the certainty that it would not decease in the middle of the night, leaving me to my own devices...

Not tech. proficient, and generally hoping for the best. But lately, my phone has been doing pretty good. I know it is only as cooperative as the programming. But my skills are so limited, and I am so doubtful of my ability with things mechanical, I am invariably anxious about getting the desired result.

The only problem thus far is that once I set it for a certain day and time, I don't seem to be able to disarm it. So I have figured out to circumvent by changing the time when it goes off from 4 a.m., or 5 a.m. to noon. I don't have a problem with it going off in the middle of the day. And can hopefully remember what I did to be able to change the time when I actually need an 'alarming' reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment