Saturday, January 9, 2016

still at it...

... and hanging on with the No Sugar plan. Though I got sort of desperate at one point this morning when at work, and grabbed a Bolthouse drink to chug as soon as I got it paid for. Now that I know some of the smoothie type bottles do not have any refined sugar (or the alternatives like cane sugar), I'm feeling somewhat better about the all-around sense of deprivation. The ones I really want all have the bad stuff: yummy drinks like chai and mocha, so I can look forward to some of that when I quit this foolishness. I've already decided what I will have when I cannot stand it one more minute: really anticiapating a Snicker bar.

I had to read labels on a lot of cans of soup to find something i could have for lunch. Found one that was sort of chicken pot pie'ish.And so ready for something to chew, I opened the pop-top can and ate it cold. Had tortilla chips and hummus as soon as I got home. Or salsa, or guacamole: all delish and sugar free. Now for the next meal....

No comments:

Post a Comment