Tuesday, September 8, 2015

dessert pizza..

...made five times each day, over two days when I was cooking on Sunday and Monday. I would not consider making it unless someone was paying me to do it. What my peeps would call a 'hot mess'. I was telling customers all day long as I was serving the hamburger with pimento cheese and bacon and the "s'mores pizza" when they would stop for a taste: they really did not need a fork, as the plate held nothing but finger food,: but would definitely need napkins.

1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 cups miniature marshmallows

Preheat oven to 400. Unroll pizza dough and spread on round pizza pan or cookie sheet. Cook for about 10 min. until it just begins to brown. Remove from oven. Spread nutella evenly over crust. Crush crackers and sprinkle over, top with marshmallows and choc. morsels. Return to oven for 4 or 5 min. until marshmallows start to brown and puff. Slice immediately. Marshmallows get super sticky if you don't cut it right away. I have yet to figure out the best way to slice. Pizza cutter would not cut all the way to the edge, so I had to use a knife to get the squares separated, Sticky mess.

You need to make it when you can give it away, like take to a pot luck dinner, so you will not make yourself sick eating all that gooey stuff, rich, sugary chocolate gunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment