Sunday, June 28, 2015

the most recent road trip...

...took me to Decatur on Friday. And on to SC on Saturday. And back to west GA on Saturday night, to flop into bed so I could get up and be at work on Sunday morning. From 7 am to 4 :15 pm.

On Saturday, we went to this very difficult place to find that has hundreds and hundreds of daylily plants and dozens and dozens of hostas. I was able to be very conservative: did not buy a single plant at the daylily farm. But did buy a little moss fern plant when we stopped by a garden shop, though I did not let all those annuals and perennials tempt me into buying a load of stuff I would have to find a place to plant when I got home.

It was raining on me when I left Decatur Saturday before daylight, and most of the way back across the state when I got home about dark. Good, now I wont' have to water everything for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment