Thursday, December 3, 2015

really helping with the cookies...

... and not confessing to anything. I am going today to the local botanical gardens to be a volunteer and help with baking for the annual open house event on Sunday afternoon. A friend I don't see often is the Chief Cook, so I could easily just be the dish washer. She occasionally does some catering, so I would consider her an 'expert', and knows lots of shortcuts and ways to make the process quick and easy.

So I have volunteered myself, my baking sheets, and will go to assist. Optimistic that I will pick up some of those tips and clever 'how-to' hints while I am a worker bee in the kitchen. I sincerely hope I will be keeping my mouth shut, and not putting sweets in it. In reference to the previous blog about gluttony....

No comments:

Post a Comment