Thursday, August 22, 2013

completely out of character....

...is the fact that I had nearly nothing on my calendar for today... Since you know how busy I can appear to be, the idea of having a day not 'filled with opportunities' might be cause for alarm.

It has not been a complete bust: I went with spouse-person to a dr. appt. this morning, and had the usual 45 minute wait, mostly sitting reading last years' Field and Stream about all the new lures that are promising for the high rollers - no one else can afford them. And if you can afford to buy custom designed fishing lures, you are also the guy who pays big bucks for guides to take you to the best spots and do all the work,and get you the monster catch, to have the trophy up on your wall. Plus - I know you can hardly wait: you can buy top of the line rifles for hunting big horn sheep that will set you back thousands of $$$s.

Any-way - mostly uneventful day. Other than cooling my heels in the waiting room, and a quick trip by to drop off the Rx at the pharmacy, I've been at home all day... well, yesh - I guess I am alarmed about today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment