Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the rest of the story: holy cow...

That story from last week when I discovered a reptile in my pants: it died. I just noticed it deceased on the floor, over in the corner last night. It made it over there to the south-facing windows where I put the few little house plants I bring in when it gets cold - but it didn't actually 'make it'. Sad, but there's nothing here in my house that a small reptile would enjoy eating anyway - now that my person is not available to chomp on.

When I felt that mysterious movement in my clothing, it was not unlike having your phone on vibrate when you go to the movies or church and turn the sound off - it does not make any noise, but the odd, unexpected though slight movement that occurs can be very disconcerting. Almost like a localized muscle twitch... but with the small reptile - it kept twitching, even though it was no where near my pocket where the phone would be located - and was more than strange - extremely weird.

And more than extremely weird: completely unnerving when I got to feeling around in there, and there was more than just me - and it was alive.... but sad to say, not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment