Monday, October 21, 2013

R U ready???

I was at work one day last week, probably walking the length of the stock room in the back of the store, to take a load of empty boxes to the crushing machine, and trash to the dumpster. When I headed back towards my little area in the floral dept., I noticed something odd: at the base of the step ladder (built into the wall, leading up to the opening for the, for contract service guys to climb when there is HVAC problem) there was a pair of shoes, lying on the floor.

Nobody, nothing else clothing wise- just a pair of empty black work shoes. So I went back to the produce dept., where my co-workers were busy and conversing. To report 'the rapture has occurred', and sadly: we were still standing around Publix. All left behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment