Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dec. 25th

No one here for celebrating, only 'just us chickens', but looking forward to folks coming in the first of the week.I'm cooking, and planning cooking, and waiting, and trying not to eat while I wait. Maybe I should put all my clothes on, every single piece, and go for a walk... don't you burn more calories in cold weather just trying to keep your body temp. adjusted?

I hope....If you wonder why I am suddenly having this flood of communicating with the world - Yes, You Out There: it is due to the fact that I have all-hours access to my computer. The houseguests are in Florida for a week, so I do not have to arrange my typing around the schedule of someone who sleeps late. Guess I need to be making hay while the sunshines? Speaking of which: I have a report of a white Christmas in Tennessee - you will have to check her Stinky Sweet blog for photos, since I am not amongst the techno. advantaged with a fine camera and ability to put pix. in a wee-tiny little hole in the computer.

Holiday luv 2 U.

No comments:

Post a Comment