Saturday, April 2, 2011

thinking I deserve a nap or two...

It's been a busy week of running to and fro. Was 'invited' to go to Decatur on Wed., and replant big pots with spring/summer blooming things, though it was sad/difficult to pull out the gloriously blooming pansies that seem to have been rejuvinated after plentious rains. So I got up too early and drove up to spend the day digging. Preceeded by a little sadness when we had a small funeral in the back yard. Louise the hen is no longer a part of the harem.

On Thursday, I had plans to meet two of the WWII vets. I went to DC with, when they came up from Albany to visit the Infantry Museum. I hope they enjoyed the scenery, because I know I enjoyed spending several hours with them, seeing exhibits, a film about infantry and having lunch.

Went back to Decatur on Thursday night, when I found that Paula would be having a CT scan of of her head on Friday morning. We got up early and drove on up to TN on Fri. to go with her to the radiology clinic. I know she was anxious, because her mom was too: but it was uneventful, and she got a call before I could get home Friday night assuring her there is not a vacuum between her ears. The family practice team that has been trying to help her manage migrane headaches felt that the scan was necessary.

Good news: nothing out of the ordinary there, Bad News: still miserable with a headache that has been pecking at her brain for nearly two weeks. Should have known what to expect when driving through ATL on a Friday aft: took six hours to make the four hour drive from Chatt-nooga to Columbus.

Working at Publix today and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment