Friday, May 18, 2012

it all just fell into place

I went to Decatur to spend the day on Wednesday., with the intention of making a crazy round trip to Columbus and back to Decatur on Thursday.  As things evolved: the trip back to Decatur on Thursday afternoon became a family reunion, when she asked her dad if he wanted to go to the city to have dinner on Thursday night.

F. sent P. a photo that made her think she wanted to see her peeps, so she and C. drove down from TN to have dinner with us. Then F. decided she would tell her older sister who lives across town about the fun she might miss, so she and her hubby came too.

I discovered a couple of years ago that one of my most favorite things is having all my people sit down to a meal together. So that was one of my best days.

No comments:

Post a Comment