Saturday, May 21, 2011

ready for the rapture?

I have been pondering for several days what I would most like to be doing if it is true that the world will really end in about an hour. According to some Biblical crackpot, the end is more than emminent.

So here's what I propose: meet me at the beach, and we will sit in the sand chairs, with our toes in the water, under the shade of a palm tree (I just love the sound the leaves make when the wind blows), and drink ice-y cold beer, have a tray of lime-flavored chips and chilled salsa sitting close at hand. And be ready to be sucked up out of your shoes by a giant vacuum like event. But honestly: if heaven will be even better than we can imagine: that's pretty much what we will be doing for all eternity as far as I am concerned.

If they are getting up a load - I am reaalllly looking forward to being on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment