Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day...

What did you do memorable on 10-10-10?

I baked a special request carrot cake on Friday, the 8th, and took it to Decatur on Saturday, the 9th, so I could go up to TN. to deliver it on Sunday the 10th. Complete with a non-appropriate number of candles for the birthday girl to blow out. We enjoyed a big slice for breakfast, and took a mostly lame turn through Rock See-ity.
It was the best I could do for 'memorable' when none of the other participants would come up with a unique, creative idea. We did take photos there at the 'look-out' spot where you can theoretically stand on a clear day and 'see seven states', thoughit requires leaning waaaay over, squint and hang on for dear life.

I think I will be better at remembering where I was when I hear JFK had been shot. Even though I don't have a photo of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment